Chalet Hay is the perfect place to relax. There is lots to do, or, simply do nothing! Why not try:
- Read a book or watch a film, sitting by the cosy log burner.
- Eat alfresco on the patio.
- Sun bathing, the Pyrenees has as many sun days as the med coast does!
- Relax under a tree to the sound of the River Adour running in front of the chalet.
- Embrace the traditions of the area, everything happens at a slow pace!!
- Book a meal at one of the many restaurants, the food is local, delicious and well priced. There is a local brochure in the Chalet listing restaurants. We can suggest La Schuss in La Mongie for example, with its great service and absolutely delicious French cuisine very reasonably priced.
- The Spa’s – try the £10m luxury spa in Bagneres-de-Biggore or the smaller spa found in Bareges for the perfect way to relax, rewind and forget it all.
- Painting/ Photography – opportunities are everywhere!!
- Wildlife exploring – the area is a haven for lots of types of flora and fauna, being on the fringe of the national park the area is perfect for getting back to nature.
- There are also plenty of strolls to be taken just around the Chalet.