Other Ski Resorts
Not only can you enjoy the Tourmalet ski area with its varied piste and off piste skiing but there are also numerous other ski areas within easy reach of Chalet Hay, great for days out.
When you purchase your lift pass for the Tourmalet, the 6 day pass gives you access to three other resorts Luz Ardiden, Cauterets and Gavarnie. Fab for exploring!
- La Mongie (part of the Domain de Tourmalet ski area) is the biggest ski area and the closest at just 10 mins and from the Chalet, 69 pistes, 6 black,s 21 reds, 19 blues and 23 greens
- St Lary Solan is just an hours drive away, 700 hectares, 9 blacks, 14 reds, 25 blues and 7 greens
- Cauterets is about 1hr and 30mins drive, 36km of pistes, 2 blacks, 7 reds, 7 blues and 5 greens
- Piau Engaly is about 1hr 15mins drive, 65km pistes, 7 blacks, 9 reds, 20 blues and 5 greens
- Peyragudes is about 2hrs 30mins drive, 60km pistes, 4 blacks, 17 reds, 20 blues, and 5 greens
- Luz Ardiden is about 1hour 45mins drive, 11 pistes, 3 blacks, 4 blues and 4 greens
- Lunchon Superbagneres is about 2hrs drive, 28 pistes, 6 blacks, 7 reds, 11 blues and 4 greens
- Gavarnie Gedre is about 1hr 45mins, drive, 52km pistes, 5 blacks, 9 reds, 12 blues and 7 greens
- Hautacam 1hr 15 , 26km piste, 5 red, 5 blues, 5 greens
- Saint Lary Soulan (1 hour drive)
- And, of course, Andorra, only a 3 hour drive away.