Prices & Availability
Our rates are for full exclusive use of the chalet and south facing garden, for a maximum of 8 people sharing the 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin room. The price includes bed linen, all water, heating and electricity costs (watch out as some chalets charge extra), and some wood for the log burner.
We also provide, dishwasher and washing machine powder, washing up liquid, T-towels, hand soap and some toilet roll for your convenience.
We are a family friendly chalet and have 2 high chairs, stair gates, a cot bed, a selection of toys and plates, dishes, cutlery etc. for meal times. These can be set out when requested at no extra cost.
Weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday in peak seasons, additional nights may be available on request. For weekend rates and special requests please contact us.
For all enquiries and bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+44) 7970 736 079 (8am – 10pm GMT).
Please check our Availability Calendar for up to date availability listings.
|Rental Period||Price Per Week|
|2nd Sept – 17th Dec 2016||£750|
|17th Dec – 7th Jan 2017||£950|
|7th Jan – 11th Feb 2017||£850|
|11th Feb – 18th Feb 2017||£950|
|18th Feb – 22nd Apr 2017||£850|
|22nd Apr – 22nd Jul 2017||£750|
|22nd Jul – 2nd Sept 2017||£850|
|2nd Sept – 16th Dec 2017||£750|
To make our guests stay as special as possible, we also offer a few optional additional services, such as babysitting, shopping delivered, champagne and a home cooked meal on arrival.
Terms and Conditions
* Deposit: £200 is required at the time of reservation to secure the booking together with a completed booking form
* Full Payment: due 2 months before arrival together with a standard refundable security deposit
* Refundable Security Deposit: £200 and refunded on return of keys and confirmation Chalet is left in condition as on arrival
* Cancellation: The £200 deposit is non refundable, in case of cancellation no additional charge will be made if cancellation before 2 months before arrival, after that the full amount is due
* Discounts: May be available for stays longer than 14 nights
* Check out: The chalet must be vacated before 10am.
* Check in: The chalet is accessible from 3pm.
Please note that there is no smoking inside Chalet Hay and there are no pets allowed.